Tech Tips, New & How to Guide

Best Acer Aspire One review netbook


Acer Aspire One Netbook review:

The Acer Aspire is a laptop which is a mini in its size is familiar to us as a netbook. Its monitor size is 10
inches which is 10 inches long, 6.5 inches wide and its thickness is less than one inch. This light weight netbook is available in the market in three colors which are blue, gray and black.

Specs of Acer Aspire One Netbook:

1. 140 GB Hard drive
2. Intel Particle 1.60GHz processor
3. 1 GB of Ram
4. Webcam streamlined
5. Wifi Confirmed
6. Ms Windows Xp Home Administration pack 3
7. 10.1" Lcd

My notebook was bought from a famous Dealer of my town in October of 2012. I purchased it with a high price because it was on sale. I chose it because I wanted such type of computer in which I can hide some things easily and which I can carry easily in my handbag.

The merits and demerits of having an Acer Aspire One Netbook.  

Everything which we use in our life has both negative and positive sides. Nothing in our life is flawless and if we become completely flawless there will have no chance to improve.
I am happy with my Acer Aspire because I like it very much. I never feel recreation for purchasing my Acer Aspire rather I aspire for more than get frustrated with it.
Really I like my Acer Aspire because it is easily transferable. During traveling 60 km on a bus or other transports I normally use it to work because it does not seem to me any additional weight. After watching videos or playing games it works normally without the sudden freeze.
The negative aspect of my notebook for which I feel frustration is that the screen size is mini and I cannot view the bottom of a website or I can not enter several features of an application. For a website builder I opened a paid account on  one  function. When I began to set up my site and save my changes I could not enter the save or cancel buttons. I also could not scroll. I was compelled to delete my subscription.
It is true that if I prefer 2-4 GB of RAM and dual core processor I cannot use another memory chip in my Acer Aspire Netbook.
Conclusion:
As it is a mini computer it is easy to make light work such as writing and browsing the net with it. It is also suitable to do school work. If you want to start a home business for downloading and saving a lot of files it will be better to use a higher capacity.
In spite of having your game card games will not operate well on this computer so you have to decide what you want your computer before buying.
This mini computer is suitable enough to start websites and graphics but it is not suitable to build websites and graphics. If you desire to get an Acer Aspire you have to plan for an upgrade after about a year or two, basically if you have to start a home business.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Best Acer Aspire One review netbook